- Tickets can be booked online by clicking the Book Tickets link at the top of the page, if you would like to book your ticket over the phone please call SEE Tickets on 0844 8541 349 (Please note that calls cost 7p per minute)
- There is a £2.20 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased), a £2.50 booking fee applies per postal ticket order
If you have selected the e-ticket option you should receive it immediately after purchase. If you have opted for your ticket to be posted to you, please note that tickets will not be sent out until February.
- VIP, Two Day, Group tickets can only be booked in advance, booking closes 23:59pm on Friday 21st February. Postal options at the advance ticket price for adults, concessions, and child are available until 23:59pm on Friday 21st February, after which e-tickets are available until midnight on Wednesday 26th February. From Thursday 27th February these tickets can be purchased as e-tickets at the on the door price throughout the show open period.
- Advance bookings for workshop tickets close at 23:59pm on Sunday 23rd February. The remainder of workshop tickets can be purchased from the workshop booking desk at the show
- Show guides can be purchased in advance until midday on Friday 21st February, this will be posted out a week before the show. Show guides can also be purchased at the show
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here
- If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets on 0844 8541 349