The Stitch Festival is a great day out for groups. Whether you are part of a knitting group, a sewing club, bringing a school party or simply want to visit the show with a bunch of friends, we have a great flexible group scheme available. What’s more as a thank you for bringing a group to the show the group leader will get to join us for free.
How the Group Scheme works
We offer special rates for those buying ten or more tickets. It’s simple, flexible and one of the cheapest ways to come to the show!
- Groups comprise of ten people (this can be made up of both children and adults).
- Groups do not need to travel together or even come on the same day.
- You simply reserve your tickets when booking (no deposit is required). The balance for your tickets needs to be paid (and cleared) at least 7 days before the show. (You can pay for your group tickets in full at the time of booking if you prefer).
- If you need extra group tickets you can add more tickets onto your group booking – this can even be done at the show (if you are paying for extra group tickets onsite you will need to do this by card or cash. Cheques are only accepted in advance of the show).
- If you end up using less than ten tickets, you will be charged at the advance adult rate per ticket.
To book tickets simply call the group hotline on 0844 412 4650. Alternatively email email@example.com
If you prefer to book by post please complete the Group Form and enclose a cheque for the full balance payable to See Tickets
Post the form to:
47 Upper Parliament St
Or you can send a bacs payment to See Group Ltd
Account No. 39475948 Sort Code 60 – 00 – 01
Tickets will be posted as soon as your payment has cleared.
Group tickets cost £11 for adults and £5 for children.
School children are very welcome at The Stitch Festival and there are a number of free activities students can get involved in.
If you are a coach company thinking of running an excursion please let us know and we will promote the trip for you. Not only can we promote your trip on the Coach Journey planner page of our website, we will also email people in your area with details about the trip.
Please drop your coach party off outside the main entrance.
We recommend that coaches then park with Eurocarparks in Queensway.
Parking is on a first-come first-served basis and you can book up to two weeks in advance. To book please call 020 7563 3000 option 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking costs £38.00 per 12 hour minimum period with a booking fee of £10.00.