Exhibit at The Stitch Festival 2024
The Stitch Festival is London’s premier event for contemporary dressmaking, sewing and stitch.
Bringing your Instagram feed to life, this show offers access to independent brands and small businesses alongside larger and more established companies.
In just four days you’ll access over 12,500 visitors with huge spending power offering a sales and branding opportunity like no other.
Here’s why you don’t want to miss out:
- 12,500 visitors welcomed in 2023.
- Connect with new customers – 30% of visitors are brand new to the show.
- Each visitor spent an average of £133 on supplies at The Stitch Festival 2022, a total spend of over 1.6 million
- The BDC is a beautiful venue in the vibrant heart of Islington with excellent transport links (5 mins from Angel tube and 15 mins from Kings Cross)
- Be part of an impressive line-up of exhibitors including Barnyarns, Brother, By Hand London, Claire Tyler, Cloth Atelier, Fabric Godmother, Higgs and Higgs, Lili Fabrics, Trend Patterns, TOFT and many more. See a current exhibitor list here
- Benefit from a broad reaching, targeted marketing campaign including a database of 72k email subscribers, and 15k followers on social media.
Whether you’re an established business looking to expand, a new start up wanting to raise awareness of your brand, or a designer of your own kits we have a package to suit you.
First Time Exhibiting?
We’d love to hear from you! We welcome hundreds of brand new companies to our shows every year and we’re keen to help you manage the process. We know exhibiting for the first time can seem daunting but our team are here to support you every step of the way and answer any questions you have.