Stitch your Style
Are you a budding designer, do you enjoy making your own designs? Then enter our dressmaking competition and have your creation displayed at The Stitch Festival. The short-listed entries will also be in a Catwalk show held on the Sunday at the show at 2pm on the Stitch Stage.
The Competition Categories
There are three different categories for you to choose between:
Sustainable Wearable Art
The entries will be judged in three separate skill levels; adult professional, adult amateur and student.
Competition deadline is midday Thursday 13th February.
Enter the Competition using the form below:
1. Contestants must have a back-story to accompany the entry.
2. Entrants need to complete the online application form by Midday on Thursday 13th February. We will contact all finalists by Monday 17th Feb.
3. Garments chosen to be included in the show will need to be sent to us by Friday 21st Send to: Lois Wright, Upper Street Events, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, W6 7BT.
4. Entrants will be required to either model the garment or provide a model to walk the finalist’s runway on Sunday 1st March. This will be a fun and very informal catwalk! (tickets to enter the show will be provided).
5. The garments will be on display at the show in our Competition Gallery from Thursday 27th February until Sunday 1st March in the Finalists Gallery.
6. You will be able to collect and take your garments home after the show on Sunday 1st March.
7.The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into. Prizes will be as stated and no alternatives are available.