Esme Young's Costume Collection
Esme Young is best known as a judge on the Great British Sewing Bee, but she has also designed costumes for some of the UK’s best-known films. The Stitch festival is delighted to showcase a selection of Esme’s costumes, including the pyjamas worn in the first Bridget Jones movie!
Esme will be appearing on the Stitch Stage too so make sure you head over to see her presentation and ask questions.
The Costume's Include
- The Pyjamas from Bridget Jones
- Dale Winton’s luxe suit from Trainspotting 2
- The nurses outfit from Trainspotting 2
- The Padlock dress worn by Grace Jones
- The amorphous dress created by Esme’s fashion brand Swanky Modes
- Daywear from the Swanky Modes label
Book your ticket to The Stitch Festival to see Esme Young’s costume collection. Click below to find out about all our ticket options for The Stitch festival.